Wednesday, December 28, 2011

lack of blogging

Wow,  I have been gone for awhile!

Life just got crazy.

So hopefully 2012 will bring lots of organization and lots of fun little projects around the house.  And maybe a little Christmas crafting in July for it just didn't happen before the holiday!

My friend dubbed it "the year of peace" and I'm hoping she's right.  The last few months have been stressful and 2012 just has to be better!  I need to get my "sparkle" back and I need a little crafting/scrapping/decorating mojo to help me along.

First up is to get this office in working order.  It's a mess.  I mean filthy, unorganized, over-crowded, filled with crap I wasn't sure where to put.  Time to purge, clean, paint and make it sparkle.  Literally!

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment