Thursday, September 15, 2011

Big Girl Room is Coming!!

Right now, my oldest son and daughter share a room.  It's time to move my youngest son in with his brother and let my princess have her own room.

We have been talking up this change for months (A is not ready to leave her brother....she thinks she will be sad and lonely).  Her new room will be right across the hall.  I let her browse 100's of new bedding sets and we found a super cute pink and lime one at Overstock.Com.  We looked and looked at tons of new bedroom sets for her and just couldn't find anything we liked in our price range (even the "nice stuff" at HOM and Slumberland seemed cheaply made).  So I went online and found a nice set at JCP of all places!  Here it is:

McKenna Beds 

We The Husband put together the nightstand and chest last night and were both so happy with our purchse, it really is nice stuff!!  I still need to paint her room first which I'm hoping to start today.  I'm feeling pretty adverturous and think I'm going to attempt a picture I saw at Home Depot on her wall (although I would need to actually make the stencil for the ribbon....).

Royal Ribbon Wall

We will see if I have the patience or skill to complete it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment