Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Making a List, Checking it Twice

I'm in overwhelmed mode here at the Sparkle house.  I had so many projects I wanted to slowly work on this summer and I got through number one (paint kitchen cabinets).  A mighty big project that ended in early July. 

So I want to make a list of projects and start working through them (as long as they fit into my non-existant budget).  Maybe in order, maybe not.  That's how I roll.

  • paint A's big girl room
  • organize kid's closet
  • organize pantry
  • paint mudroom/build lockers
  • add some bling and accessories to piano room
  • finish organizing master closet
  • paint vanity in kid's/guest bathroom
  • convince husband master bedroom needs a face lift
  • purge toys in playroom and organize
  • figure out what to put over the couch...the wall has been sitting empty for 9 months already.
  • office/craft room needs help.  lots of it. might have to save that for 2012!

EEK!

I have lots I want to do/accomplish this fall!  Hopefully I can keep my head on straight and slowly add a little TLC to our spaces!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment